“Five star in every way imaginable” ~ Ann Voskamp, author of the runaway New York Times bestseller, ONE THOUSAND GIFTS
Shelton Interactive is a full-service digital agency that works with companies, brands and mission-driven thought leaders to advance ideas that matter.
From digital PR campaigns to dynamic new websites and eye-catching design to social media training and strategy, we bring every aspect of the process under one roof so that our clients benefit from a single, integrated approach.
Founded in the summer of 2010 by PR veteran Rusty Shelton, Shelton Interactive quickly established itself as one of the top digital agencies in the country, launching numerous best-selling books, developing digital strategies for some of the top brands in the world and creating platforms for some of the world’s most influential thought-leaders.
In addition to a strategic partnership with the country’s top business book PR firm, Cave Henricks Communications, Shelton Interactive is the lead digital agency for Chicken Soup for the Soul and Harvard Health Publications and has worked with top brands like IBM, Amazon, Thomas Nelson, Zondervan, B&H Publishing Group, Vermillion and numerous individual thought leaders.
Our recent track record includes:
- Being selected to present at SXSW Interactive in 2012 on the topic of “Discoverability and the Future of PR“
- Working with Chicken Soup for the Soul to build an ad hoc radio network consisting of more than 200 stations, a blog network of 300 blogs and growing the brand’s Facebook page from under 3,000 fans to more than 95,000 in two years.
- Developing social media and digital marketing strategies that have generated bookings with The New York Times, Fast Company, 20/20, Forbes, HBR and many others.
- Securing long-term columns for clients with some of the world’s leading media companies, including The Huffington Post, WebMD, The Atlantic, Forbes, HBR and others.
- Representing more than ten best-selling books, including Saving Max, One Thousand Gifts, Empowered, The Corporate Lattice, TouchPoints, Surviving Your Serengeti, and others.
- Securing opportunities for clients to interact with social media clubs, influential forums like The Commonwealth Club and online events like The Future of Marketing.
Interested in seeing whether you are a good fit for Shelton Interactive? We’d love to hear more about your message.